FMCA’s annual A Singing Valentine fundraiser is back, with a few adjustments! While we will not be serving a formal dinner this year, attendees will still be able to enjoy a selection of love songs presented by the entire choir, in addition to romantic small group numbers and solo pieces. When you’re not enjoying beautiful music, you can browse our exciting silent auction. Thanks to generous donors, both local and regional, you will have the opportunity to bid on a number of high quality, sought after items.
With this new format comes a reduced price of entry. Tickets are just $15 per person! Bring your loved ones and enjoy an evening of beautiful love songs for the season. The event is family-friendly and all are welcome. All proceeds will allow the Fargo-Moorhead Choral Artists to continue our mission of bringing high-quality choral music to the community.
Unable to attend the event in-person? You can still participate in the silent auction online! Additional details to come soon.
- Noon – Silent Auction Bidding Opens Online
- 3 pm – In-Person Silent Auction Browsing Begins + Small Group and Solo Musical Selections
- 4 pm – Fargo-Moorhead Choral Artist Concert
- 5 pm – Silent Auction Browsing and Bidding Continues + Small Group and Solo Musical Selections
- 6 pm – Silent Auction Bidding Closes
For the safety of all attendees, singers, and staff members, all should wear a face mask covering both the nose and mouth at all times while inside Trinity Lutheran Church.